Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A new addition!!!!

Congratulations to my sister Sue Ann!!! She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy, Huxley Glenn Anderson Williams, on Monday June 9th at 10:35pm. I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to be there for the entire labor. It was amazing! She was in labor for 22 hours and dealt with it better than I would have. I'm so proud of her. The birth of my nephew was a day Jackson and I will never forget. We are so excited to have a baby in the family that we can spoil and love!
Jackson holding his cousin for the first time.....so precious!

Jackson and Huxley.....4 days old!

1 comment:

Christina said...

HUGE Congrats to Sue Ann! Now, she can enjoy all of the joys of being a mommy of a little boy. Little boys are so special and share their love in innocent boyish ways.
Huxley is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen!
Jackson looks soooo proud!