Tuesday, June 24, 2008

only tuesday....

It's only tuesday and the weekend seems so far away. I think I'm sad, maybe depressed too. I keep thinking about my friend Christina. Her father passed away a few days ago and I know how bad she's hurting but I can't be there for her cause i'm so far away. I feel helpless. I hate to know that my friend is hurting and going through one of the saddest most tragic weeks of her life. Please keep Christina, Calvin, and their family in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Amy,
I got your card today. Thank-you for all of your thoughts and prayers. I truly appreciate them. Please don't feel helpless... there are tons of people here offering to do anything for me... and really there is nothing to be done. Nothing will bring my dad back. I hate that this happened... to me - even though I would never wish this pain on anyone else... I just wish it wasn't my dad.