Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Soy Milk???


I have struggled with Jackson and milk for years, and I think I've finally found the answer!!! Jackson has never been a milk drinker and to be honest, neither have I. Apart from putting it in coffee, cereal, or dunking cookies in it we would never drink it at all. But lately, the commercials for Silk have been speaking to me. I remember trying Soy milk years ago and it was gross. But yesterday I picked up a half gallon of Vanilla Silk Soy Milk and to my surprise .....we love it!!! Jackson not only drank a complete glass right away, he asked for more before bed and this morning wanted it in his cereal too! I have always turned my nose up at things that are not the "norm". I'm not one for trying new things and I absolutely avoid change if at all possible. But I'm so excited about this stuff, even put it in my coffee this morning, we can't wait to try the chocolate!!!!

No comments: