Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby, Baby, Baby


This weekend was my sister's baby shower. That's me and her above. Her little bundle of joy is due June 6th! I can't even put into words how excited I am to be an Aunt for the first time!
I have spent the last 3 months planning her baby shower and it turned out to be awesome. We had an English Tea Party Shower, complete with cucumber sandwiches and blueberry & vanilla scones! Everyone had a great time and Sue Ann (my sister) got a truckload of baby gifts! Below is a diaper cake that I made....it turned out beautiful, can you believe I used 133 diapers to make it??



I also made little watering can picture holders. I found a bunch of my sisters baby pics, copied them, blew them up, cropped them and stuck them in the holders as decorations for each table! Very cute!!!
The food was amazing!!! Did I mention the Raspberry Cheesecake??? OMG!!!!

No comments: