Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our newest addition....


This weekend we were blessed with a new edition to our family. Couper is a little tiny beagle that my Aunt Nona had found roaming the streets back in PA. He had no collar and was so skinny and obviously hadn't been taken care of. She had seen him around town for over 2 weeks and finally she took him in to see if they could find his owners. Well, no one knew anything about this sweet little dog. So she asked if we would take him. It was that, or the pound. Luckily we were planning on driving back to PA for my sisters baby shower anyway so it just worked out perfectly. My son fell in love with him as soon as he saw him. And he promptly named him Couper (we were hoping SueAnn would name her baby Couper, but she didn't think that was the right name) Anyway, I find myself loving this dog too...he has the saddest eyes I've ever seen. And he is such a lover I feel like he was meant to be with us. He is really coming out of his shell more and more every day and showing his true beagle spunk! And we are spoiling him rotten!! He had his first trip to PetSmart already!!!

No comments: